Container Data Center
Container Data Center is a box that contains Data Center Facility including power, UPS, Generator, Precision Air, Fire Suppression System, Security and Monitoring System by designing power and cooling in Redundant configuration (N+1) for reliability.
Advantage of Container Data Center
- High reliability because each container is independent from each other and would not effect other container.
- Flexible expansion because the configuration is like modular.
- Easy for location set up.
- Able to move and relocate using 10 wheelers.
Disadvantage of Container Data Center
- Higher budget when compared to traditional Data Center.
- Risk of container becomes corrosive from outdoor environment.
- Compromised on security because it is much easier to break in.