Packet Power’s Wireless Network Connector provides an easy way to make supported metered devices not connected to a network work over Packet Power’s wireless network. We’ve just added more supported devices so you’ll have fewer stranded smart devices.
Wireless Network Connector Features
- Auto-detects select smart devices from a number of manufacturers
- Instantly connects to Packet Power’s self-configuring, self-optimizing wireless mesh network
- Use the local LCD to immediately verify correct operation
- Supports up to two optional temperature probes
- Can be mounted with a low profile bracket, via a DIN rail clip, or by optional magnet
- Powered by external 100-240V power supply (works with most plug types including C13); some power strips can power the WNC directly from USB or other ports